How to upload images and video
Uploading images and video to the Pro Wrestling Wiki is easy, and free. We don't put ads or other tracking on any of your images or other media. Supported file types are currently: png, gif, jpg, jpeg, webp, ogg, ogv, oga, flac, opus, wav, webm, mp4, m4v, mov, mkv, mp3.
How To Upload
- To get started, you need to be logged in to your Pro Wrestling Wiki account. If you don't have an account, sign up for one and come back. It's free!
- Once you're logged in, visit the Upload page (that's Special:Upload in wiki-speak)
- Tap the button next to "Source filename" on the Upload page, and choose the file you'd like to upload.
- For "Destination filename", enter a descriptive but short name for your file so it's easy to find. If you're uploading an image of Joey Ryan hitting Cody Rhodes with a suplex, a good filename would be "joey ryan hits cody rhodes with a suplex"
- Add additional context to your upload with the "Summary" section. Details like what show the photo is from, and the date it was taken, and who took the photo are great to add here. If the photo is available as a print for sale, feel free to link that here too!
- For licensing, choose a license that you are 100% certain applies to the work. If you don't know what the license of an item is, it's ok to choose "I'm not exactly sure" which is an option on the form.
- Click the upload button, and wait for the upload to complete.
Adding your upload to a page